JC Home Inspections, LLC
For Home Buyers
- Buying a house is one of the largest purchases you will ever make. The entire process can be exciting, as well emotional.
- Getting a home inspection allows you to get an objective view of the home and its components.
- It helps to distinguish between cosmetic issues and real concerns that could become a financial burden down the road.
For Home Sellers
- Having a home inspection completed before you list your home can uncover hidden problems that a buyer may want to avoid.
- Having this knowledge ahead of time allows the seller to either address the problem themselves, or negotiate the sale price based on the current condition.
Whether you’re the buyer or the seller, knowledge is power. When you know the situation you’re facing, it empowers you to move forward in the decision making process.
- 0-1999 sq ft $325
- 2000-2999 sq ft $350
- 3000-3999 sq ft $375
- 4000-4499 sq ft $400
- Townhomes $275
- Condos $250
Call for Pricing: 513-490-0344
- 4500+ sq ft homes
- Multi units
- Commercial property
We accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards.
Payment is due at time of inspection.
- Termite Inspection by Select Pest
- Fee may be higher and/or termite inspection conducted by a different pest control company if property is outside normal service area
- Radon Testing by Simply Radon
- We handle all of the arrangements for termite and radon so you don’t have to.
- Termite inspection and radon testing normally take place at the same time as the home inspection.
- All inspections are scheduled with ample time to invite you to walk with me during the inspection and ask questions along the way.
A home inspection is a chance for the opinion of an outside, unbiased professional to provide insight on the condition of the home. Is the house safe? Is it showing signs of water intrusion? Are the electric box and outlets wired correctly? Is the roofing material correctly installed? Is there unseen foundation damage? These are questions that, as a home inspector, I can answer. My services include a deep look into:
- Foundation and structural support
- Garage door operation
- Safety controls
- Plumbing throughout
- HVAC operations
- Ventilation of attic and crawl spaces
- Gutters and downspout operations
- Water heater installation
- Deck and supports
- Roof and attic systems
- Basement and crawl space walls
This is a snapshot of the inspection process. Each inspection includes a detailed report including photos and recommendations for all listed defects.
schedule your home inspection today